Security Audit / Risk Analysis
Plan ahead to be safe and secure
At Citiforce, our experiences in the industries we serve has allowed us to develop assessment tools unique to a specific sector or organization; all grounded in professional research and aligned with best practice. Depending on the nature of your business and the extent of an attack, or event—whether it is physical or cyber—a breach of security and/or vulnerabilities can have a major impact on your organization and even put into jeopardy your ability to operate. It is prudent to plan for a range of scenarios and to re-evaluate your security risk on a continuous basis, understanding that the world is constantly changing, along with the threats that we face.
Our global resources allow us to fully analyze and evaluate situations world-wide. While developing the all-encompassing assessment, Citiforce will:
- Assess threats and vulnerabilities applicable to your offices and other physical locations including distribution centers, retail stores, offices, satellite locations, executive residences and travel routes.
- Provide a detailed review of employee safety and security processes at all client locations.
- Conduct compliance audits against security provisions or mandates required by your industry.
- Evaluate the use of electronic security systems and their applicability when compared to best practices and identified threats.
- Review your physical security policy and procedural documents in relation to best practices and industry standards.
- Review and analyze the use of personnel for security purposes at client locations, determining best practice options for a balanced approach to staff hours and electronic security.
- Provide an initial Vulnerability Findings report, documenting the results of our vulnerability site-assessment and interview processes.